From the moment we make contact I’m intent on understanding your current challenges and potential growth opportunities. Clients have described my style as focused, engaged and relatable. My approach is flexible adapting to client needs and goals. After a through initial assessment we’ll discuss and determine our treatment focus. As we plan the path forward, it’s likely we’ll discover that “what got you here won’t get you there”. We’ll explore and determine what to hold on to, what to let go of and what to do differently.
In terms of my training and experience, I completed an APA approved full year clinical psychology internship at The Yale School of Medicine where I’ve also been on the clinical faculty in the Department of Psychiatry. I was a fellow in Family Systems at The Yale School of Management where I’ve served as a Leadership Coach for the MBA & Executive MBA programs.
In addition to my Clinical Psychology practice, I’ve worked within the corporate sector as Global Head of People Development and as an Executive Leadership Development Consultant for several global consulting firms. Currently, I routinely serve as an executive coach and advisor to senior leaders working with them to achieve peak performance for themselves and their teams.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Ph.D in Psychology: University of Rhode Island, Kingston, R.I.
- BA: Cum Laude with Honors in Psychology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
- APA approved clinical psychology internship: Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT.
- Former clinical faculty, Department of Psychiatry: Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT.
- Graduate Fellowship in Family Systems: Yale School of Management, New Haven, CT.
- Leadership Coach MBA & EMBA Programs: Yale School of Management, New Haven, CT.
- 20+ years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist across a wide array of settings
- Continuously licensed Psychologist in the State of Connecticut since 1986
- Certified & expert in full spectrum of assessment and psychometric instruments